What to Do in a Car Accident? Auto Accident Attorney
Updated: Feb 22, 2022
In the first few minutes after an auto accident, it is easy to forget to take action to protect your legal rights.
Here are the steps you should take if you are involved in a car accident.
1. Stop your car
2. Aid the injured
3. Call the police
4. Exchange information with the other driver
5. Do not admit responsibility
6. Obtain medical treatment if injured
7. Notify your insurance agent
8. Call an auto accident attorney you can trust. If you are involved in a car accident call Bruce S. Rutsky, Attorney At Law 216-658-2109 as soon as possible to discuss your legal rights and responsibilities.
Bruce S. Rutsky can assist you in recovering compensation for your personal injuries and damages to your automobile.